Your business could help us make a real difference in the local community.
The support of local and national businesses is vital to the running of our foodbank. We’d love your business to help us tackle food poverty on your doorstep. There are lots of ways to get involved, from volunteering with us a team building activity, to sharing your expertise.
We are very pleased to work in partnership with a number of local businesses including the following:-
I.T Lab is an award winning IT support and strategic services partner. As the charity of the year for the Manchester office, we are supported in a number of different ways by them:
- Regular financial donations from sponsored events and cash tin collections from their staff.
- Volunteers provided on a monthly basis at one of our food bank sessions.
- Food and toiletries collections.
Hills Residential is an independent estate agent adopting a new, forward thinking approach to property sales and lettings. It is based in Eccles but covers Salford and the surrounding area’s. They believe strongly in helping and supporting their local community and one of the ways they demonstrate this is by donating 1% of every completed sales fee to either Salford Central Foodbank or St Ann’s Hospice.
Windsor Dental Practice offers state-of the-art dental care with a full range of services from dental hygiene, emergency dental care through to cosmetic procedures such as invisible tooth straightening. Windsor Dental practice encourage their patients to donate food to their collection point in Salford and they also donate £200 a month to the foodbank.
Partner With Us.
Some of the ways that you can partner with us could include:
- Sponsor or donate equipment to help with the day-to-day running of the foodbank
- Hold a team building day – volunteer with us on one of our supermarket collection days.
- Ask your staff to share their workplace skills with our volunteers to make us more effective.
- Run a food drive at your offices.
Maybe you have other creative ideas – if your company shares our belief that no-one should go hungry in our local area, we would love to hear from you!.
To find out more about getting involved please contact us.